Nicholas Peck is a Senior Managing Director in the New York office and has conducted litigation support, international asset searches, fraud investigations, corporate control contests, and domestic and international due diligence for more than 30 years. Nick’s investigative career is distinguished by numerous notable matters requiring his expertise in building and executing unique strategies to meet his clients’ ultimate objectives. With extensive experience in a wide range of matters, he consistently provides clarity to assignments that involve intricate issues across technical, legal, and regulatory boundaries.
- Nick led Nardello & Co.’s independent investigation into allegations made by several media outlets and non-governmental organizations about abusive labor practices that may have affected the thousands of migrant workers who built New York University’s campus in Abu Dhabi.
- Nick led an investigation of an energy company in arbitration that led to the identification of numerous undisclosed related party transactions and prior bad acts. This information was instrumental in gaining a favorable outcome for our client.
- In connection with a multi-billion dollar arbitration, Nick led an investigation of oligarchs that documented false statements to US courts and regulatory agencies – information that was used to inform the client’s legal strategy
- Nick led an investigation of a payment processing scheme that led to the documentation of instances of money laundering, evidence that was used in a subsequent criminal prosecution
Just the Facts
- Bates College, BA, international relations